Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday Meme

My girlfriend tagged me to do a meme ages go and I finally got around to it.

1. Were you named after anyone? My paternal grandmother.

2. Do you still have your tonsils? I do. They have yet to give me problems.

3. Would you bungee jump? Never. I don't like heights.

4. What is your favorite cereal? Anything with low sugar and cinnamon flavor. I'm not a huge cereal fan.

5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope. I usually wear my converse that are well worn in that untying isn't necessary.

6. What is your favorite ice cream? Vanilla bean.

7. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their face and hair, I think.

8. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I can't communicate effectively.

9. What was the last thing you ate? A blackberry cereal bar and a glass of milk.

10. What are you listening to right now? Bob Dylan - Tangled up in Blue

11. Last movie you watched? Hamlet. I had to see it for school. It was boring.

12. What did you dream about last night? I didn't have any dreams that I remember.

13. What book are you reading? I'm reading Hamlet for school and Swann's Way by Proust for myself.

14. Summer or winter? Winter.

15. Do you have any special talents? I retain useless information like no other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You retain useless information, but the important shit doesn't get stored in there!!!

haha <33 yayz i'm glad you finally did this my love.